Tart Cranberry Refresher
Slushy and tart for a delicious palate cleanser or fun beverage for all ages.
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) orange juice
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) 100% cranberry juice
- 1/2 orange, well peeled
- 1/2 lime, well peeled
- 3-4 Tablespoons (38-50 g) granulated sugar
- 1/4-inch x 1/4-inch (.6 cm x .6 cm) piece of fresh ginger root, peeled
- 1 1/2-2 cups (360-480 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Blend for 25 to 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Could I make cranberry juice with fresh cranberries and maybe water or apples?
Date published: 2016-12-08