Gin, lemonade, and fresh lemon combine to create this classic sweet-and-sour cocktail.
- 1 ounce (30 ml) gin
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lemonade
- 1/3 cup (67 g) granulated sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water
- 1/2 (21 g) lemon, peeled
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) ice cubes
- Club soda
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into a glass and fill with club soda. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||52 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|