- 4 Tablespoons (60 ml) white balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) water
- 7 Tablespoons (105 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons (9 g) chopped chives
- 1/2 Roma tomato, rough chop
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 to 45 seconds until all ingredients are blended.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.