Triple Berry Smoothie
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water
- 1/2 cup (120 g) vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup (80 g) red grapes
- 1/2 cup (75 g) frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/2 cup (80 g) frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup (100 g) frozen raspberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|