Triple Berry Smoothie
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water
- 1/2 cup (120 g) vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup (80 g) red grapes
- 1/2 cup (75 g) frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/2 cup (80 g) frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup (100 g) frozen raspberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Triple Berry Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BeanBurrito from Nutritional values for alzheimer's patient My cousin and I watched a demonstration of the vitamin in the store it looked so easy. I decided to buy one for my mother who is in the finial stages of alzheimer's and not wanting to eat, she loves the smoothies and we are comforted with the knowledge she's getting the nutrition needed to help her at this point in her life. It's a little prep time but the results are AWSOME. I've only made one bad drink but it was not the fruit that caused the bad tast it was very old gram crackers. Thanks for this great machine
Date published: 2015-11-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by walker NY from Wonderful smoothey Can,t be more happy with my Vitamix.All healthy ingredients go into it. Family really enjoyed it.
Date published: 2015-11-22
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|