Triple Strawberry Smoothie
This bright pink smoothie blends whole strawberries with strawberry yogurt and strawberry ice cream...for the person who just can't get enough strawberries!
- 1 cup (150 g) strawberries
- ¼ cup (60 ml) low fat strawberry yogurt
- ¼ cup (60 g) strawberry ice cream
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- ¼ cup (60 ml) water
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||50 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|