Triple Strawberry Smoothie
- 1 cup (150 g) strawberries, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) strawberry low fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup (60 g) strawberry or vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt or ice cream
- 2 Tablespoons (25 g) granulated sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.