Triple Strawberry Smoothie
This bright pink smoothie blends whole strawberries with strawberry yogurt and strawberry ice cream...for the person who just can't get enough strawberries!
- 1 cup (150 g) strawberries, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) strawberry low fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup (60 g) strawberry or vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt or ice cream
- 2 Tablespoons (25 g) granulated sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||50 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Do fresh strawberries need to have leaves removed? Do oranges need to be peeled?
After washing the strawberries you can leave the leaves on. The oranges should be peeled. The white part beneath the peel is called the pith and is very bitter and can ruin your blend.
Date published: 2017-01-27