Tropical Avocado Salsa
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled, halved
- 1 cup (165 g) mango chunks
- 1/4 cup (40 g) red onion, peeled, halved, chopped
- 1/4 cup (5 g) cilantro leaves
- 1/2 medium orange, peeled, halved
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|