Lite tofu gives this smoothie a thick, creamy consistency, while orange, banana, and pineapple give it tropical flare.
- 1/2 cup (105 g) lite tofu
- 1 medium banana, peeled
- 1 cup (150 g) diced fresh pineapple
- 1 orange, peeled, halved
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 35-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
will orange and yogurt blend for a smoothie?
Yes those two ingredients would work for a smoothie, liquid may need to be added if you are looking for a thinner mixture.
Date published: 2016-06-10
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|