Tropical Escape Smoothie
Escape to the islands with this tropical blend of coconut milk, mango, pineapple, and banana.
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) orange juice
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) light coconut milk
- 1 small lime, peeled
- 1/2 banana, peeled
- 1/2 cup (80 g) mango chunks, frozen
- 1 cup (160 g) pineapple chunks, frozen
- 2 cups (480 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
What fruit can I use instead of mango?
Strawberries would be a great addition to this recipe!
Date published: 2016-06-24
Can I use a different milk that coconut milk?
Absolutely, you can use which ever milk you would like!
Date published: 2016-06-14
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|