- 2 cups (480 ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 3 Tablespoons (38 g) granulated sugar or other sweetener, to taste (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 12 seconds for soft peaks. Do not over mix. Serve within two hours.
Variations: Substitute other flavorings for vanilla, or use 1 tablespoon flavored coffee creamer, such as hazelnut or Irish cream.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
If I only need one cup of whipped cream, can I use the smaller 32 oz. dry grain container?
You can still use the tall 64 ounce container to whip 1 cup of cream.
Date published: 2016-05-06
Why do you have to serve the whip cream within 2 hours.
Since this is a fresh whipped cream the milk and the whey will start to separate after time therefore we recommend to serve within two hours.
Date published: 2016-02-17
Can you use lactose free milk ?
Heavy cream has a fat content between 30 and 36% this is what is needed to form nice stiff picks without any addition of a thickening agent. Most of the lactose free milk are 1 to 2 percent fat that I have seen so they will not work the same as the heavy cream.
Date published: 2016-04-12
|Serving Size||2 tbsp ( 33 g )|
|Amount Per Servings|