Create your own traditional whipped cream for fruit or pie topping. Make it your own by substituting other flavorings for vanilla, or using 1 tbsp of flavored coffee creamer.
- 2 cups (480 ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 3 Tablespoons (38 g) granulated sugar or other sweetener, to taste (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 12 seconds for soft peaks. Do not over mix. Serve within two hours.
Variations: Substitute other flavorings for vanilla, or use 1 tablespoon flavored coffee creamer, such as hazelnut or Irish cream.
|Serving Size||2 tbsp ( 33 g )|
|Amount Per Servings|