Whole Fruit Margarita
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 6 ounces (180 ml) tequila
- 2 ounces (60 ml) Grand Marnier or Triple Sec
- 1 orange, peeled, halved
- 1 lime, peeled, halved
- 1 lemon, peeled, halved
- 6 Tablespoons (75 g) granulated sugar
- 6 cups (1.4 l) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Pour into salt-rimmed margarita glasses.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Whole Fruit Margarita is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Magick1130 from Wonderful drink This is the best margarita I've ever made!! Love it.....
Date published: 2015-11-11
can this be made in a non alcoholic version? if so, what liquid do you recommend?
I would recommend using orange juice or some other juice that you would like in place of the alcohol.
Date published: 2016-01-06
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|