Whole Fruit Margarita
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 6 ounces (180 ml) tequila
- 2 ounces (60 ml) Grand Marnier or Triple Sec
- 1 orange, peeled, halved
- 1 lime, peeled, halved
- 1 lemon, peeled, halved
- 6 Tablespoons (75 g) granulated sugar
- 6 cups (1.4 l) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Pour into salt-rimmed margarita glasses.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Whole Fruit Margarita is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Magick1130 from Wonderful drink This is the best margarita I've ever made!! Love it.....
Date published: 2015-11-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by AnnB from Beautifully Tart Margarita I made this with a very large lemon, a red orange, and the lime. I let the pith and tiny scraps of rind. It did need all the sugar to balance out the tart. It ended up very smooth and full of fruit flavor.
Date published: 2016-02-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by MichelleT from Great margarita! This is an outstanding and refreshing margarita. It is also relatively low in calories if you substitute splenda for the sugar. Give it a try!!
Date published: 2016-04-15
can this be made in a non alcoholic version? if so, what liquid do you recommend?
I would recommend using orange juice or some other juice that you would like in place of the alcohol.
Date published: 2016-03-13
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|