This smooth, creamy purée blends the hearty flavors of zucchini, green pepper, and potato to create a satisfying vegetable soup. Substitute the chicken broth with vegetable broth for a vegetarian option.
- 2 cups (480 ml) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) half and half, heavy cream, or milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, halved
- 1/2 celery stalk
- 1 teaspoon diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 potato, scrubbed, baked
- Salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn on machine and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 6-7 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Is 1 tsp of green pepper a typo?
Can I substitute red pepper for green or just skip the pepper?
Can I use almond milk or coconut milk?
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|