Beetroot Tomato and Macadamia Nut Soup
- 180 ml (¾ cup) water
- 240 g (4 ) Roma tomato
- 180 g (2 ) beetroot, halved
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil, optional
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ vegetable bouillon cube
- 60 g (¼ cup) macadamia nuts
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 7 minutes 30 seconds, or until heavy steam escapes from the lid plug opening
Try garnishing this soup with toasted, crushed macadamia nuts and fresh dill.
|Serving Size||328 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||30 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
Beetroot Tomato and Macadamia Nut Soup is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nycgal from Perfect taste! Easy to make! I purchased ready roasted beets, and this was a snap to make! Perfect taste. My only addition was to add a little pepper when I served. This will definitely become a staple in my family!
Date published: 2017-04-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Californiagirl from Delicious ! Tastes like it came from a chef's home Wow ! What incredible flavor. I was nevous hwo it would come out but the taste was silky and smooth. Mine turned out a bit more coral colored than this deep red. I used pre cooked beets from Trader Joe's and down early girl tomatoes. This is a keeper !
Date published: 2018-07-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by John1974 from Merci énormément car Délicieuse Merci beaucoup pour cette recette que j'ai essayé et qui est délicieuse. Elle est velouté, avec un goût hors du commun. Un véritable plaisir pour les papille. Je recommande vivement.
Date published: 2018-11-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by jacky89 from Simply Delicious! Amazing how this tastes with so few ingredients! I added a pinch of garlic and onion powder. Made two batches.
Date published: 2019-10-02