Beetroot Tomato and Macadamia Nut Soup
- 180 ml (¾ cup) water
- 2 tomatoes, quartered
- 180 g (6 ounces) beetroot, quartered, cooked
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon bouillon
- 60 g (2 ounces) macadamia nuts
- sea salt, for sprinkling
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Hot Soup program or select Variable 1 and slowly increase speed to Variable 10.
- Press Start and allow machine to complete programmed cycle or blend on Variable 10 for 5 minutes.
Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and a garnish of dill.
|Amount Per Servings|
Beetroot Tomato and Macadamia Nut Soup is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nycgal from Perfect taste! Easy to make! I purchased ready roasted beets, and this was a snap to make! Perfect taste. My only addition was to add a little pepper when I served. This will definitely become a staple in my family!
Date published: 2017-04-15