Bloody Mary Soup
Turn one of your favourite cocktails into a festive homemade soup recipe in just 10 minutes or less.
- 532 ml (2¼ cup) tomato juice
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 100 g (1 ) carrot, halved
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 lime, peeled, halved
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 25 ml (1 fluidounce) vodka
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place Ingredients into the Vitamix Container in the order listed. And secure Lid.
- Select Variable 1
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 5 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
Chef’s Note: Garnish with your favourite Bloody Mary toppings, such as olives, diced celery or pickles.
|Serving Size||285 (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|