Buckwheat and Berry Smoothie
Brimming with colour, this smoothie includes buckwheat—a nutritious, gluten-free grain.
- 240 ml (1 cup) almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 140 g (1 cup) frozen strawberries
- 140 g (1 cup) frozen raspberries
- 75 g (¼ cup) buckwheat, soaked in water 30 minutes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||240 (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|