Chocolate Fudge with Sriracha Ice Lolly
A couple dashes of sriracha is just enough to give this ice lolly a little heat, but it’s the chocolate in this recipe that really stands out.
- 4 large pasteurized egg yolks
- 240 ml (1 cup) thickened cream
- 480 ml (2 cups) milk
- 75 g (¾ cup) cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 100 g (½ cup) caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid
- Select Variable 1
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 7 minutes.
- Pour into separate bowl and cool in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Pour into Ice Lolly molds and freeze.
If you do not have Ice Lolly molds, you can use small, disposable cups. Adding more sugars or alcohol to your Ice Lollies will inhibit the freezing process. When trying to recreate your favourite Ice Lolly, understanding how ingredients freeze is critical. Using full-fat dairy ingredients produces a creamier result, but you can also use nondairy milks and yoghurt. Ice Lollies that are mostly fruit will have a very hard, icy texture. Don’t let extra smoothie go to waste! Smoothie Ice Lollies are
|Serving Size||ice lolly (1 popsicle)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|