Lemon Maple Vinaigrette
Simple and versatile, this vegan dressing uses maple syrup to sweeten, and is a well-rounded vinaigrette with just a few simple ingredients.
- 2 lemons, peeled
- 120 ml (½ cup) maple syrup
- 120 ml (½ cup) apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Maldon salt, optional
- 360 ml (1½ cup) extra virgin olive oil
- With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the fruit, leaving just the flesh.
- Place lemons, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, and salt into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 15 seconds.
- Decrease speed to Variable 3. Remove the lid plug and add extra virgin olive oil through the lid plug opening. Secure the lid plug and increase blender to its highest speed, blending for an additional 10 seconds.
This vinaigrette is great by itself with any salad, but goes especially well with the Carrot Coconut Salad. This recipe may be doubled in the 64 oz. containers if desired.
|Serving Size||30 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|