Peanut Butter Berry Smoothie
Nothing compliments a banana quite like creamy peanut butter. Just add fresh red raspberries, milk, and ice cubes to complete this indulgent smoothie.
- 240 ml (1 cup) milk
- 1 banana, peeled, halved
- 55 g (3 Tablespoons) peanut butter
- 275 g (2 cups) raspberries
- 130 g (1 cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 25 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
Peanut Butter Berry Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by coconuts from Nice way to start the day This was a great recipe! I liked that it had the peanut butter in there too, which to me made it an ideal choice for breakfast, and I ended up using Soy milk and adding some extra honey for sweetness. The result was the prettiest pink smoothie and it tasted yummy!!! I did feel like that I might want to tweak it a little, however as is it's quiet good and filling.
Date published: 2017-04-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by Brittani21 from Good...Needs More Liquid Needs to have more liquid... I would suggest adding a 1 and 1/2 cups of milk if you don't want a paste.
Date published: 2018-03-29