Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
Peanut butter adds a delicious twist to a favourite drink.
- 960 ml (4 cups) water
- 50 g (½ cup) cocoa powder
- 50 g (¼ cup) peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 120 ml (½ cup) honey
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 3 minutes or until hot.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Taz_655 from Best blender I ever bought I bought my vitamix a few weeks ago and I love it I have made all kinds of recipes and I loved making this hot chocolet only I think that's a lotta honey I'm diabetic so I didn't put that much but it came out great nice and hot I'll probly make the other one that had only two ingredients
Date published: 2019-09-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by sandswoll from Good twist! We enjoyed the twist on hot chocolate this provided! We only had honey flavored peanut butter, and that caused there to be probably a little too much honey flavor in it, but still good!
Date published: 2017-01-01