Spinach Artichoke Dip
Create your favourite restaurant starter at home. This warm, creamy blend of chopped spinach, artichokes, and Parmesan is a hearty dip for tortilla crisps or bread cubes.
- 120 g (½ cup) reduced fat mayonnaise
- 120 g (½ cup) reduced fat sour cream
- 1 slice lemon, peeled, seeded
- 285 g (10 ounces) frozen spinach
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 25 g (¼ cup) grated Parmesan cheese
- 70 g (½ cup) artichoke hearts, drained, diced
- Preheat oven to 180˚C (350˚F).
- Place all ingredients, except artichoke hearts, into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4.
- Blend for 15 seconds. Remove the lid and scrape down sides.
- Add artichokes and secure lid.
- Blend for an additional 5-10 seconds.
- Pour into an oven-safe dish and bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with crackers, pita bread, veggies, or pumpernickel bread.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Spinach Artichoke Dip is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Sarahj from Not my favorite dip- but ok. I made this dip for a New Years Day party. It was really easy and came together easy. It had a very strong spinach flavor that over powered the rest of the flavors. It wasn't as creamy as the photo for the recipe implied.
Date published: 2016-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Charlotta from One of my favorite dips I love this recipe. It was a huge hit at my Thanksgiving dinner! I love spinach and artichoke dip in general, I love this one even more because it is not so oily as others. Great flavor, easy to make, double win!
Date published: 2016-01-12