Carrot, Ginger and Orange Ice
The vibrant color from the carrots and orange is only enhanced by the zing from the ginger, which all together make for an extra-delicious icy treat.
- 1 Large orange, peeled, halved
- 1 Tablespoon orange zest
- 1 1.25 cm-thick slice of (1 ½ -inch-thick slice of) pineapple
- 90 g (¾ cup) carrots, halved
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger root
- 2 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 455 g (3½ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the Frozen Desserts program (if available).
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 50 seconds; or start the machine and allow the Frozen Desserts program to complete, using the tamper to push ingredients into the blade.
The consistency of this recipe should be similar to a slushie.
|Serving Size||70 g (¼ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|