This thickened hot chocolate is just the thing for a winters night. Add a touch of cinnamon or cayenne pepper to spice it up.
- 40 g (¼ cup) masa harina
- 840 ml (3½ cup) room temperature water
- 720 ml (3 cups) milk, room temperature
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 90 g (3 ounces) abuelita chocolate
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the masa harina with ½ cup (120 ml) water, and whisk to combine.
- Next, add all ingredients to the Vitamix container, including the masa paste, and secure the lid.
- Select the hot soup program and allow the program to run to completion or select Variable 1 and start the machine, quickly increase to Variable 10 and blend for 5 minutes and 45 seconds.
- Serve hot.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|