Going Green Date Smoothie
Want something refreshing…delicious…and nutritious, too? This classic green smoothie is sure to please everyone, every time.
- 120 ml (½ cup) water
- 40 g (¼ cup) green grapes
- 60 g (2 cups) spinach
- ½ banana, peeled
- 1 slice pineapple, peeled
- 2 dates, pitted
- 70 g (½ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the Smoothies program (if available).
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 45 seconds; or start the machine and allow the Smoothies program to complete.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Going Green Date Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by AntonyGreg from Kids love it. This smoothie came delicious. Kids loved it and we all liked it. I make this recipe at least once a week.
Date published: 2018-12-11