World Health Organization formulated recipe blended in the correct proportions to create a homemade hand sanitizer.
- 260 ml (1 cup) 90-99% Isopropyl Alcohol
- 4.5 ml (½ Tablespoon) vegetable glycerine
- 41 ml (3 Tablespoons) hydrogen peroxide
- 4-5 drops essential oil, (optional)
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid. Select Variable 1. Start machine and increase to Variable 5 blending for 30 seconds.
- Remove to a squeeze bottle and hold for use.
- For application: place approx. 1/4 teaspoon onto hands and rub hands together until hands are dry, about 15-20 seconds.
- This sanitizer does not have any added thickeners, so it will be thinner than commercially made sanitizers
*The use of hand sanitizer should not take the place of washing your hands. Click here to view the website for reference.
|Amount Per Servings|