This pomegranate martini cocktail recipe is holiday ready and can be easily doubled and quickly served at your next party. Using the Vitamix Aer Disc container eliminates the need for a messy cocktail shaker and does the work for you in just a touch of a button.
- 240 ml (1 cup) vodka
- 120 ml (½ cup) orange liqueur
- 120 ml (½ cup) pomegranate juice
- 2 limes, ends trimmed and discarded, remainder cut into 4 equal slices (about 1¼-inch [6-mm] thick each
- 195 g (1½ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on Variable 10 for 30 seconds.
- Strain and pour into chilled martini glasses immediately and garnish with a twist of a lime peel.
A couple thin slices of fresh ginger can be added along with the limes for a subtle added kick to this cosmo.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|