Bring the tropics to your own backyard barbecue with healthy, homemade smoothies brimming with the flavours of summer.
Try these 10 refreshing fruit smoothie recipes perfect summer:
- Mango Delight Smoothie - Orange, banana, mango: a tropical trio sings a sweet island song.
- Tropical Cooler - Lite tofu brings a special creaminess to pineapple, orange and banana.
- Tropical Escape Smoothie - Sweet, juicy pineapple leads a conga line of fruits in this tropical extravaganza.
- Summer Splash Smoothie - Honeydew and cantaloupe join the fruit party for a tropical taste pleaser.
- Cucumber Melon Smoothie - This refreshing smoothie showcases the popular combination of cucumber and melon.
- Strawberry Grape Smoothie - Red and green grapes blend with frozen strawberries to create this lovely pink smoothie with fresh fruit flavour.
- Citrus Smoothie - Frozen mango chunks round out the citrus notes of fresh pineapple, orange, and lemon in this smoothie fit for paradise.
- Sunset Smoothie - A unique medley of flavours gives this smoothie its nutritional value.
- Mango Smoothie - Mango, orange and vanilla yoghurt make this smoothie sweet and creamy with a light citrus note.
- Fruit Salad Smoothie - Baby carrots and cucumber balance the more intense sweetness of grapes, orange, pineapple, and apple--for a liquid take on a fruit & veggie salad.