Acai and matcha green tea provide an array of health benefits, while apple juice, blueberries, and banana round out the flavor.
- 180 ml (¾ cup) coconut water, or apple juice
- 175 g (2 cups) frozen blueberries
- 100 g (1 ) Sambazon Acai Berry Superfruit Pack, broken into 4 pieces
- 150 g (1 ) frozen banana, halved
- 60 g (2 cups) kale, packed
- ¼ teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed
- Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
The Vitamix makes quick work of frozen ingredients to create a silky texture. If using the 64 ounce you can easily double this recipe.
|Serving Size||160 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|