Autumn Sweet Potato Smoothie
The bright fall flavors of sweet potato, apple, cranberries, and ginger create this smooth, delicious alternative to apple cider.
- 225 g (1⅓ cup) red grapes
- ½ orange, peeled, halved
- sweet potato, cooked and cooled
- 100 g (½ ) apple, seeded, cored
- 25 g (¼ cup) cranberries
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger root, grated
- 2 dates, pitted
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||49 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
Autumn Sweet Potato Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sandman from You are going to love this one!! I have made this recipe many times since purchasing my VitaMix blender. Since cranberries and sweet potatoes and fresh apples are currently in season, I usually have this a couple times a week. it's that good! One of my favorite smoothies, and not just for Fall.
Date published: 2015-10-28