Perfectly fresh, hot, and flavorful with just a touch of spice, this bowl of ramen comfort is made complete with chopped vegetables, fresh ginger, and green curry paste.
- 960 ml (4 cups) chicken stock
- 90 ml (⅓ cup) low sodium soy sauce
- 90 ml (⅓ cup) rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons green curry paste
- 5 g (1 Tablespoon) fresh ginger root, peeled
- 1 teaspoon shichimi togarashi
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 50 g (¼ cup) light brown sugar
- 4 cups ramen noodles, cooked, divided use
- 30 g (¼ cup) spring onion, sliced thin, divided use
- 180 g (2 cups) broccoli florets, or cauliflower, carrot ,cooked, divided use
- Place broth, soy sauce, vinegar, curry paste, ginger, Togarashi Shichimi, sesame oil, and brown sugar into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Hot Soup program, if available. Start the blender and allow to complete programmed cycle.
- Or start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 6 minutes or until heavy steam escapes the lid.
- To serve, place 1 cup cooked noodles into a soup bowl. Top with 12 ounces (360 ml) of broth and garnish with green onion and assorted vegetables.
|Serving Size||405 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Chicken Ramen is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by solarchick from We love ramen! This was the first recipe that I tried. So simple and the flavors are out of this world! This will be my go to recipe. You can change up the fresh veggies to whatever is in season. So very quick to make.
Date published: 2017-01-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bradleytyler3 from AMAZING! I made this simple, yet delicious recipe in under 30 minutes it taste like it has been cooking all day. The broth has so much flavor and is truly remarkable!
Date published: 2017-10-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vitamixlover4life from Insane flavor!! Wow I can't even believe I made this amazing soup. Pored it over cilantro, sliced raw mushrooms, jalapeño and noodles. Topped with green onions. Yum!
Date published: 2017-11-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mahopac_Brian from Lots of flavor Very complex flavor and was yummy. However, the rice vinegar overpowered the other flavors, I will probably reduce the amount of vinegar next time.
Date published: 2020-09-24
Due to inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active.Reload the page