Chocolate Marshmallow Milkshake
A decadent combination of three favorites: chocolate, peanut butter, and marshmallows.
- 60 ml (¼ cup) thickened cream
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate sauce
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 260 g (2 cups) vanilla ice cream
- 4 chocolate covered marshmallow cookies
- whipped cream, for topping
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15-30 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades, or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||39 g|
|Saturated Fat||16 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||84 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Chocolate Marshmallow Milkshake is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by vanna837 from it is cool this is my fav for myself and the kids!!! I love it!
Date published: 2016-09-03
Rated 3 out of 5 by Katie503 from Not Vegetarian Searched by vegetarian recipes and this came up. But marshmallows and marshmallow cookies typically contain Gelatin (ground animal bones and hooves). This is one of the main ingredients in marshmallows. Should specify the need to find specifically vegetarian marshmallow cookies. Have not actually made this recipe yet.
Date published: 2016-01-01