Chocolate and Cookies Freeze
Chocolate ice cream is taken to the next level with your favorite cookie mix-ins.
- 3 chocolate chip cookies
- 240 ml (1 cup) chocolate milk
- 60 m (¼ cup) honey
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons non-fat dry milk
- 2 frozen bananas, peeled, halved
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- Put the cookies into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 2 and pulse on and off 1-2 times to break up the cookies into small pieces. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Put the remaining ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High, using the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Stir in cookies and serve immediately. Do not over mix or melting will occur.
This recipe can be reduced by half and made in smaller containers. To make this a wheat and gluten-free recipe, substitute chocolate chips instead for the cookies
|Serving Size||65 ml (½ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|