Dance to the Beet Smoothie
Pomegranate and beets are showcased in this smoothie, which also includes nutritious spinach and parsley.
- 120 ml (½ cup) pomegranate juice
- 1 Large orange, peeled, halved
- ½ lemon, peeled, halved
- 35 g (¼ cup) beetroot, quartered
- 50 g (½ cup) fresh parsley leaves, tightly packed
- 60 g (2 cups) spinach
- 3 cm (1 inch) fresh ginger root
- 195 g (1½ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
Dance to the Beet Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Reener from Incredible Flavor! The beets give this drink adeep earthy flavor. It's refreshing and sweet.
Date published: 2019-07-15