Dance to the Beet Smoothie
Pomegranate and beets are showcased in this smoothie, which also includes nutritious spinach and parsley.
- 120 ml (½ cup) pomegranate juice
- 2 Large oranges, peeled
- ½ lemon, peeled, halved
- 35 g (¼ cup) beetroot, quartered
- 50 g (½ cup) flat leaf parsley, tightly packed
- 60 g (2 cups) spinach
- 5 g (1 piece) fresh ginger root
- 195 g (1½ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
The Vitamix will intensify flavor with it blending capabilities, the little bit of ginger will have a huge impact on the freshness of this smoothie.
|Serving Size||365 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0.50 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|