Green Pea Guacamole
A perfect guacamole for when there's no avocado in the house. The peas add a unique sweetness and bright green colour.
- 2 Tablespoons cooking liquid, from peas
- 4 to 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- ½ lemon, peeled, halved
- 320 g (2 cups) peas, cooked, drained
- 2 Tablespoons yellow onion, peeled, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Transfer to a bowl. If desired, cover and refrigerate mixture for 2 additional hours to allow flavours to meld... or serve immediately.
|Serving Size||30 (2 Tablespoons)|
|Amount Per Servings|