Green Tea Fruit Freeze
Combine after-dinner tea and dessert into one bright, refreshing bowl.
- 75 g (½ cup) frozen strawberries
- 150 g (1 cup) pineapple, frozen
- 50 g (½ cup) frozen cranberries
- ½ frozen banana, peeled, halved
- 2 Tablespoons honey, or other sweetener, to taste
- 60 g (¼ cup) plain or vanilla yoghurt
- 120 ml (½ cup) green tea, cooled
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until smooth.
|Serving Size||124 ml (0.5 cups)|
|Amount Per Servings|