Green Tea Smoothie
An invigorating blend of green tea, honey, mango, and ginger to jumpstart your day.
- 720 ml (3 cups) green tea
- 15 g (3 piece) fresh ginger root, peeled
- 450 g (2 ) mango
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 40 to 45 seconds, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
|Serving Size||324 g (1 Serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Green Tea Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by s3rn bell from Green tea smoothie I can't do pineapples so I was looking for something I could make with mangoes and ginger. I was about to give up and through something together myself when I saw this.... it actually turned out pretty good! I added a little too much of the green tea so it was a little watery but still good! I even added a couple spinach leaves and drank with my breakfast!
Date published: 2018-02-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by HR1111 from Refreshing and tasty I rarely enjoy mango, but this was really well crafted. Super enjoyable and a nice addition with the green tea.
Date published: 2019-08-18
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anyone from Too much ginger Way too much ginger. Not drinkable as is. Maybe we will try again but with way less ginger.
Date published: 2020-06-16