Christmas Fruit Smoothie
Cranberries and apple pie spice turn this smoothie into a Christmas celebration. Unlike other Christmas treats, this one comes with no regrets.
- 130 g (1 cup) ice cubes
- ½ teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 Tablespoon light brown sugar
- 25 g (¼ cup) frozen cranberries
- 1 D'Anjou pear, seeded, quartered
- 1 apple, seeded, cored, quartered
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 120 ml (1 cup) water
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
Christmas Fruit Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Camp Nanny from Great product This recipe I s a keeper. Love the spices. I didn't have Apple pie spice so I used a pinch of cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
Date published: 2017-11-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nancymae54 from Great for Christmas I don't core or seed my apples or pears. I love smoothies
Date published: 2017-12-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Starvel from So good This tastes good. I’ve never added spices to my smoothies before but now I open to it. I used pumpkin spice, skipped the honey, & added only 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
Date published: 2018-11-28
Rated 3 out of 5 by EricaAg from Meh. I don't know if it's the apple pie spice I bought but it this smoothie had way too many spices in it. Also, wasn't sure how much water to add since the recipe says 1 cup (120 mL), 120 mL is only 1/2 cup. I added the full cup and it was too watery! I'm going to try to make this again next week with less spice and less water.
Date published: 2020-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by DeDe from Yummy! Tried this smoothie this morning and all I can say is Yummy, yummy...
Date published: 2016-12-27