Christmas Fruit Smoothie
Cranberries and apple pie spice turn this smoothie into a Christmas celebration. Unlike other Christmas treats, this one comes with no regrets.
- 120 ml (½ cup) water
- 200 g (1 ) apple, or mild, sweet apple, seeded, quartered
- 200 g (1 ) D'Anjou pear, seeded, quartered
- 2 Tablespoons honey, optional
- 25 g (¼ cup) frozen cranberries
- ½ teaspoon apple pie spice
- 130 g (1 cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades.
This recipe can easily be doubled in the 64-ounce container to make a sweet treat that will serve a group.
|Serving Size||205 g (1 Servings)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|