Jackfruit Turmeric Dressing
Here’s a light dressing with just the right amount of tang, plus powerful health benefits of jackfruit and turmeric.
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 g (1 teaspoon) salt
- 1 jackfruit
- 45 ml (3 Tablespoons) lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon ground turmeric
- 120 ml (½ cup) olive oil
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start machine, slowly increase to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 20 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||30 g (2 Tablespoons)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||15g (23% DV)|
|Saturated Fat||Saturated Fat 2g (10% DV)|
|Cholesterol||0mg (0% DV)|
|Sodium||330 mg (14% DV)|
|Total Carbohydrate||2g (1% DV)|
|Dietary Fiber||0g (0% DV)|
|Vitamin A Percent||(0% DV)|
|Vitamin C Percent||(4% DV)|
|Calcium Percent||(0% DV)|
|Iron Percent||(4% DV)|
Jackfruit Turmeric Dressing is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 2 out of 5 by DeeDee g from 510 calories per serving?! I haven’t tried this ... but I’m all fairness, why would anyone want a dressing that is 510 calories per serving?
Date published: 2019-08-03