Key Lime Kiwi Smoothie
Kiwi, lime juice, pear, and honey create this citrusy-sweet green smoothie.
- 60 ml (¼ cup) key lime juice
- 60 ml (¼ cup) water
- 2 kiwis, peeled
- 1 D'Anjou pear, seeded, quartered
- 2 Tablespoons honey, or sugar
- 130 g (1 cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades, or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||38 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
Key Lime Kiwi Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jibberJaber from Super delicious Very flavourful. Used apple instead of pear and it still tasted wonderful.
Date published: 2017-07-10