Sweet and Spicy Barbeque Sauce
This recipe can be altered to accommodate your taste and texture preferences. Add hot sauce for an extra kick.
- 480 ml (2 cups) tomato ketchup
- 240 ml (1 cup) molasses
- 120 ml (½ cup) white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- 70 g (1 ) onion, peeled, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan and cook over low heat until molasses dissolves into the sauce. Remove from heat and cool 30 minutes.
- Place all ingredients from the saucepan into the Vitamix container.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or just until blended.
|Serving Size||60 ml (¼ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|