Tropical Escape Smoothie
Escape to the islands with this tropical blend of coconut milk, mango, pineapple, and banana.
- 60 ml (¼ cup) orange juice
- 180 ml (¾ cup) water
- 60 ml (¼ cup) light coconut milk
- 1 lime, peeled
- 65 g (½ ) banana, peeled
- 80 g (½ cup) frozen mango
- 160 g (1 cup) frozen pineapple
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 to 45 seconds, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
|Serving Size||311 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Tropical Escape Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Erin Burns from All variations on this are winners. The base level combination of this is amazing and it responds very favorably to tweaks. For the banana averse/allergic, frozen sweet potato can take the place. Instead of orange juice, try a cup of sugar free mandarin oranges. Out of coconut milk? Add some dried coconut and extra water.
Date published: 2019-07-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vegan Pete from Loved This One! Got my new Vitamix yesterday, this is my first of many juice. Loved it!
Date published: 2020-05-03