This creamy mashed cauliflower recipe is a delicious healthier alternative to mashed potatoes with just roasted cauliflower, homemade cashew milk, salt, and pepper.
- 480 ml (2 cups) cashew milk
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped, roasted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute using the tamper to push ingredients into the blades.
For large batch or family gatherings double this recipe in the 64 ounce container.
|Serving Size||141 g (1 Serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|