Avocado Tahini Spread
The healthy fat of the avocado, mixed with the smokiness of the cumin and the bright flavors of the lemon and cilantro make this dipper a perfect for any party. Serve with veggie chips or pita bread!
- 3 avocados, pitted and peeled
- 240 ml (1 cup) water
- 90 ml (6 Tablespoons) lemon juice
- 300 ml (1⅓ cup) Tahini
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 20 g (½ cup) fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1, or the Puree (Dips + Spreads) program.
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 45 seconds; or start the machine and allow the Puree (Dips + Spreads) program to complete. Use the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades.
|Serving Size||60 g (¼ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|