Blackberry Beet Smoothie Bowl
This full-flavored smoothie bowl, chock full of antioxidants and vitamins, is all you need to get your morning started! Bonus: The chia seeds add a pop of protein as well. Garnish with your favorite toppings.
- 115 g (½ cup) plain Greek yoghurt
- 140 g (1 cup) blackberries
- 110 g (½ cup) beetroot, cooked and cubed
- 30 g (1 cup) spinach
- 125 g (1 cup) frozen peaches, thawed
- 150 g (1 cup) frozen mango
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Place all ingredients into your Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest setting, and blend for 50 seconds; or select the Smoothies program, start the machine, and allow program to run to completion.
- Portion out into 4 bowls and garnish with your favorite toppings.
We especially love toasted coconut, shaved almonds, and fresh blackberries on this bowl!
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|