Blackberry Beet Smoothie Bowl
This full-flavored smoothie bowl, chock full of antioxidants and vitamins, is all you need to get your morning started! Bonus: The chia seeds add a pop of protein as well. Garnish with your favorite toppings.
- 120 ml (½ cup) plain Greek yoghurt
- 335 g (1 pint) blackberries
- 30 g (½ ) beetroot, cooked and cubed
- 30 g (1 cup) spinach
- 125 g (1 cup) frozen peaches, thawed
- 150 g (1 cup) frozen mango chunks
- 15 g (2 Tablespoons) chia seeds
- 150 ml (1 Tablespoon) honey, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed, and secure the lid.
- Select the Smoothie program and start the blender. Allow program to run to completion.
- Select Variable 1. Start the blender and increase to its highest speed. Blend for 45 seconds using the tamper to push ingredients into the blades.
- Portion out into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings. We love toasted coconut, shaved almonds and fresh blackberries for this bowl!
|Serving Size||370 g (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|