This quick spread goes great with cheeses, breads and desserts.
- 150 g (1½ cup) dried figs
- ½ teaspoon Festive Spice Seasoning
- 420 ml (1¾ cup) pear juice, divided
- Combine 1 cup of pear juice with figs in a small sauce pot and simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes to reconstitute.
- Add Winter Spice Seasoning and Transfer to Vitamix container with remaining juice and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 6.
- Pulse 16-18 times to or until desired consistency is achieved.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|
Fig Jam is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ladyred from Looks good Just writng this review so someone who looks after the editing can fix the directions. It does not say to add the winter spice in the directions but yet is on the ingredient list
Date published: 2019-08-05