Nothing says warm weather like an outdoor picnic. Let your Vitamix blender simplify your way to dining al fresco with these easy-to-transport recipes that can all be made the day before. If you’re planning a day that doesn’t fit in the picnic basket, laundry baskets are great for transporting stackable food containers and all the extra necessities.
- Whole Wheat Bread: Hearty and healthy, this bread is a staple for your favorite sandwiches.
- Deviled Ham Spread: Did you know that most deli ham spreads are made of ground lunch meat ends? Not this one! This Vitamix recipe uses real ham for a picnic sandwich treat.
- Mayonnaise: No jarred product beats the ease and taste of homemade.
- Peanut Cashew Butter: A mixed nut butter of peanuts and cashews that’s perfect for kids’ sandwiches or as a dip for apple slices and celery sticks.
- Potato Casserole: With creamy cheese sauce and cornflake topping, this potato casserole is a potluck goner!
- Macaroni with Cheese Sauce: Rich, creamy cheese sauce and crumb topping make this classic dish a family favorite.
- Crunchy Apple Salsa: The perfect blend of sweet and spicy, this salsa is delicious with tortilla chips.
- Almond Cookies: Delicious, crumbly cookies offer a sweet ending to your meal, and they’re easy to bake and take.
- Carrot and Raisin Muffins: Muffins are wonderful picnic fare because they’re already wrapped and individually portioned for a fuss-free dessert.
- Vitamix Granola Bars: These sweet and crunchy whole-grain bars include rolled oats, raw almonds, apple, and dried cranberries.
- Frosty Basil Lemonade: Fresh basil makes a frosty green lemonade that looks as refreshing as it tastes.
- Strawberry Coconut Agua Fresca: Coconut water is given new life with frozen strawberries, lime, and agave.
- Casual foods
- Ice or ice packs
- Salt and pepper
- Serving utensils
- Cutting board and knife
- Corkscrew or bottle opener
- Blanket, sheet, or table cloth
- Tote, backpack, or picnic basket
- Games, toys
- First Aid Kit
- Hygiene Kit
- Bug spray