Alan’s Going Green Smoothie
In addition to green grapes, spinach, and pineapple, a bit of jalapeño rounds out the flavor and adds a kick to this sweet smoothie.
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- 1 cup (170 g) green grapes
- ½ cup (85 g) pineapple, peeled, cubed
- ½ banana, peeled
- 1 lime, peeled, halved
- 1 jalapeño, seeded, quartered
- 2 cups (60 g) spinach
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cups (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|