Almond Milk [Immersion Blender]
Homemade almond milk is free of preservatives and can be used for cooking, baking, pouring over cereal, or adding to coffee.
- 1 cup (140 g) raw almonds
- 3 cups (720 ml) cold water
- 2 (30 g) pitted dates, optional
- Place all ingredients into an appropriately sized container. Submerge the immersion blender below the surface of the liquid, or as close to the ingredients as possible.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Move the immersion blender around, including up and down, to blend the ingredients for approximately 2 minutes or until desired consistency is achieved. Strain if desired.
This recipe requires around a 2-quart jar to blend to ensure liquid will not spill over the top.
|Serving Size||1 serving (294 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|