Apple Beet Juice
Drink the rainbow with this blend of apples, beets, carrots, and spinach.
- 1½ cup (360 ml) apple juice
- 1¼ cup (35 g) spinach, loosely packed
- 3 cups (360 g) carrots, halved
- 2 beets, quartered
- 1 apple, seeded, cored, quartered
- 1¼ cup (165 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Apple Beet Juice is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by torched from Very Good Smoothie Not overly sweet. It tastes like beets and apples, but mainly I would classify it as a vegetable taste. I like that this smoothie includes a significant amount of beets, since scientific testing proves they enhance athletic performance and strength. It has a deep red color.
Date published: 2018-02-16